Monday, January 10, 2011

Embracing Change


There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
~Anais Nin


Our lives are rarely constant. We experience changes all the time--changes in jobs, assignments, home life, friends, security. My life has recently changed in many ways, some anticipated and some frighteningly new, but all exciting in their own ways. Previously, I may have let these changes scare me, but not anymore. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Plus, it's a new year and a great time for new experiences. So, I'm greeting these changes with alacrity and hope for amazing new adventures. I hope that in 2011, we can all embrace change and allow it to help us grow, and blossom. What changes are you experiencing this year? And how will you embrace them?

No comments:

Post a Comment